Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Day At a Time... Perhaps?

Bloggers,

Well I don't know about your own lovely locations.. but here in Louisville it is sweltering. 
I just worked out but am currently sitting at the keyboard and computer monitor potentially doing just about nothing- physically- and I am sweating. But beside the excellent summer weather, I'd like to hear what my bloggers are up to!
Me? I've been auditioning like crazy, and about to get some new head shots out there by family/friend photographers: Megan Sullivan and Max Wilder sometime soon! (So keep an eye out for that!)
Other than that I think I'd like to take an update on the CFDA awards and who really caught my eye.

 The Olsen Twins both took on some lovely looks. I fully agree with both of their intertwining color palettes [as usual]. And if you are as curious about their handbags as I was, heres some info.

Both are from The Row and are around about $5,500. Both made of leather looking snake skin textured material. Stunning, I'd say.
And here, Marc Jacobs has received his well deserved award.  I personally have favored his style and his more recent lines. Looking sharp, yes?
And las but certainly never least, Lady GaGa steals the show with her unique expertise and a look that certainly goes beyond just a dress- more like a piece of art!
But could we possibly have expected less from Lady GaGa at the Fashion Awards?
No. I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment