Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old to New


Hey bloggers!! Long time no see. 
So I  felt needed to update you all on some more music as i have only done it once or twice! These two beautiful people are MGMT and a must listen to if your fans of the Fleet Foxes or anything near Vampire Weekend. Songs to listen to might include the well known Electric Feel, and my favorite, Kids.

This is some beautifully inspiring artwork i came across the other day. I must say that i love blogging as much as i do seeing other peoples blogs!

So today i sip tea with my friend Erin as we came home from a fun gift exchange. I got a nice photo print that will be framed and put it my ever evolving room! I will scan it later!!
Joy to the world and peace on all your Christmas festivities.
Movie updates coming soon!! If you like Kate Winslet, Leonardo Dicaprio, and Josh Gordan-Levitt stay tuned folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment