Friday, July 22, 2011

30 going on 80?

[reviews.]
"Sometimes I walk around telling people, 'Id fire you... Id fire you... and you..'"
We all have opinion and Its sometimes more important than other times to share your thoughts. Today I went on a couple of sites, going through my enormous and oversized book mark folders, organizing them and putting each in its file. I came across two of my many beloved online inspiration sites. (Sometimes I happen upon smart little online sites that sell some nicely priced stuff and I sorta tell myself one day I might buy half of the stock on their site but until then I will keep scanning through my many fashionably cute online stores.) I noticed two looked very similar and very alike! I had already come across 80's Purple when I tripped upon a similar but more foreign (to me), 30's Vase. I may be behind in the large online shopping spectrum or possibly ahead of my time but either way I have to say both of these stores are chocked full of cute and very wearable stuff. Not only wearable but they are filled with very subtle and sometimes bold style bombarding my style folding brain from across the counter. So for both I give 'em a big thumbs up and a pat on the back.
Please enjoy both! They are worth your time for sure. Although if you are like me and lack bilingual talents at the moment you may need what I now possess- a very smart computer that translates webpages before your very eyes [for 30's Vase].

Again, if you into this sorta thing,
E N J O Y.

 Now clearly you see what I mean.


Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment