Sunday, January 30, 2011

'I Prefer To Go Dutch'


Wow oh wow guys! Boy do I have something to show you!
Something classic. Something classy. I recently came across what I believe to be the original classics. Those cute little slipped shoes that reminds me so much of cobblestone, classic movies. Seeing the Queen in a pair of these things! Stubbs & Wootton is something I intend to save up for!
They are super cute and look oh so comfy! I'll share with you a few of my favorite pairs.
Logo Greige- $394 Cottolin, with matching cottolin trim, and a natural heel/sole.

Cuenca Red- $395 Shades of red, baige, and blue adorn this needlepoint.

Crest Color: $395 Trimmed in black leather, with a black heel and sole.


True Prep- $425 Two pups and the 'True Prep' insignia are embroidered on this grey flannel classic slipper.

I dont know about you but I am LOVING IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment