Sunday, December 19, 2010

What I Wore Today

So as winter is here its still hard for me to put away my tanks.
I cant help but notice there must be a few people out there who hide their white sleeveless shoulders under a northface or a patagonia as I do :). So here it is. The last day of fall this is what i wore.

It is lovely weather for a slay ride together with you.
 Yeah serves me right this vintage red sweater my mom gave me keeps me warm and its ribbed knitting is beautiful up against any shade of gray. Also [just a side note] these white vintage ice skates are just for show :/ fun to carry around though! The grey skinny sweats can be rolled or tucked into some boots and I must say I've tried both. They were only about $15 at Forever 21.
To wrap this all up I've slipped on a grey neck warmer.
Its knit goes well with just about anything and i love a nice loop of it around my neck as the frost comes in!
All of this (except for those cozy sweats) were gathered around my house- especailly the creme leather vintage heels. They were again my mothers and she happened to wear them in her wedding. :)
Lovely and cozy I hope you bloggers enjoy my latest experiement!

Ta-ta for now!
PS- like my new sig? :)

1 comment:

  1. loooooooooooove your outfit. its soooo cute and your style :)

    ReplyDelete